Thursday, September 20, 2012

Damaged Goods by Lainey Reese



OMG! This book was hot! 
 
Meet Brice.  Hot cop who is trying to solve the murder of a young girl.  He is a Dom...big time.  He owns a club with his cousin and friend where he goes and plays.  With all the stress of his Detective work, he goes to the club for fun.  In walks in a beautiful little red head, terryn.  She is very new to the scene and wants to be a sub. Well, she meets the one and only Brice and things get hot between them. 
 
The murder strikes again...and Brice is sent to investigate.  The parts were the author describes the killings made my skin crawl, but I suppose that was the mood she wanted to set. I don't want to give anything away, but it did take me till almost the end to get clued into who the killer was.  The author did a good job writing this.

The scenes at thee club were hot, hot, hot.  One scene in particular made me gasp...I loved it. I don't know much about the club scene, but after reading...hmmm....

I really liked that this book was an actual story and the plot went throughout the entire cast of the story.  We meed many characters (which I didn't know this was book 2...so now I have to get book 1)--but we get a glimpse of what the characters from the first book are up to.  We also meet Brice's partner, Angie, Jenny and many others that pull you into the story.  The story is well rounded in my opinion.  Not wam-bam...but an actual plot with hot, hot, hot...lovin! 

I recommend this book to anyone who loves a steamy read filled with romance, suspense, some BDSM and a hot, hot leading man!

No comments:

Post a Comment