Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Review: Conviction (Club Dynasty #1) by Nicole Edwards


4.5 Review

Hot! Hot! Hot!
Where do I even start??  *wiping brow from sweating*

Goodreads Summary:
Samantha Kielty only thought she knew who she was and what she was made of. Until she was offered a position that would take her from her small office in San Antonio, Texas to that of her company’s larger, more upscale headquarters in Dallas, Texas, Sam hadn’t seen anything. Her new boss was not only intensely sexy, he was also about to show her things she had only read in books.

Logan McCoy’s life was steady going until he set his sights on his new Vice President of Project Operations. The woman makes his blood boil and makes him want things he hadn’t realized he was in search of. Logan only hopes that Samantha is capable of handling his dominating, controlling ways… especially between the sheets, or in the shower.

When Logan and Sam get together, sparks fly and they bring out each other’s deepest, darkest desires. He will push Sam past her sexual boundaries, and she will bring out his need to possess her in every way. But, can they find love within the inferno that burns between them?

Warning: This ebook contains sinfully, hot encounters between two (and sometimes three, and even four) consenting adults. Includes m/f/m and m/f/m/m. Contains graphic material that is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18.

**Copy given by author for honest review**

My Thoughts: 
Sam and Logan’s spark is fire red!  From that first video conference on, they had this instant pull towards each other that draws you into this book.  With Logan being Sam’s boss, they try to fight off these feelings knowing how many problems they will face.  The tension is so thick you can cut a knife with it.  I loved it! 

When Sam and Logan finally give in to their spark, it is unbelievable.  It is electrifying!  Even though they know the consequences, they just can’t help it.

“Good idea or not, I’m past that point.  Please stay.” He lowered his voice, taking her hands in his.

OH. MY. GOD.  The bedroom (pool, hot tub, car etc….) scenes came close to melting my kindle.  They were red hot. They were incredibly well written and I felt as if I was right there with them.  My imagination was crazy!  I learned A LOT!! Whoever says you don’t learn from ‘romance’ books is a fool! 

Be prepared for lots of kink.  I mean there is lots!  m/f;   m/f/m;    m/m;    m/f/m/m---yes all of it!  It’s crazy hot! 

I felt the love between Logan and Sam.  I wanted them to be happy even when push came to shove. 

“I want you Sam, that’s a given. But I want all of you.”

Overall, great read!  I loved it!  I recommend this to romance readers who like some kink.  This will be the book for you!  I need to read the next one!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment