Monday, January 14, 2013

Review: Saving Grace (Mad World 2) by Christine Zolendz

MUST READ BOOK ONE BEFORE READING THIS.  HAS SPOILERS OF BOOK 1!

4.5 Hearts

Saving Grave is the second book the Mad World series.  If you have not read Falling from Grace, stop reading this, and read one first! 

Saving Grace starts exactly where Falling from Grace left off.

Grace is desperately trying to get out/away from Gabriel's clutches. She wasn't to get back inside Grace's body.

Shocking her still-her love of her life, the one she's been searching for 2000 years for walks away from her....so she can live.

How is Grace to handle losing the love of her life?  Like every other female....despair....depression.

In knowing her love walked away, could Grace really try to be with Shane?  Knowing she was so close to having the love of her life?

My Thoughts:

After finishing the first book, I was crushed to find it ended in a cliffhanger.  That being said I rushed to get the next book and dove right in!

I wept along with Grace. I felt her loss and pain.  I was rooting for her to live this life she was given to the fullest. I loved her quick and smart ass mouth. When 'dealing' with Shane's girls.  I was totally cheering her on!

Shane....Shane...Shane.... I feel head over heels for him all over again.  Even though he was a total jealous jerk at times....I let that all slide. 

I continued to be enthralled in the push and pull of Grace and Shane's relationship.  I was totally hooked and loved it.

I love how it shocked me at the end.  I wasn't expecting certain things and they many my heart ache and smile. 

Overall, great book!  I loved it and HIGHLY recommend it to all who love a hot, tattooed man, angels and finding love.

No comments:

Post a Comment