Thursday, January 24, 2013

Review: Temptation (Club Destiny #2) by Nicole Edwards


4.5 Review

Goodreads Summary:
Sierra Sellers has never had a problem finding a date, but when her mother’s meddling ways result in her being set up with the intensely sexy Luke McCoy, owner of Club Destiny, Sierra learns she can’t fight temptation. When he unleashes her deepest, darkest fantasies, she finds herself in a position she doesn't want to get out of. 

Luke McCoy has run fast and hard from the demons that chase him. The hot, fierce need that pushed him beyond the boundaries he hadn't realized he’d erected resulted in a two month hiatus from the world he’d built for himself. A world concreted in lust and forbidden fantasies. So when his twin brother Logan introduces him to Sierra, Luke finds himself up against another temptation that he can’t resist. 

Cole Ackerley never backs down from a challenge, but that was before he’d been intimately introduced to Luke McCoy. Throw in the black haired vixen with the glowing blue eyes, and Cole finds himself engulfed in a menage hot enough to rival the sun. When his feelings for both of them ignite, Cole learns the true meaning of self-restraint.

The deep, soul scorching hunger that ignites between the three of them turns into a firestorm of sensuality and lust that only burns brighter and hotter with every encounter. But when Luke continues to push them away, can Cole and Sierra find a way to show him there are no boundaries when it comes to love?

My Thoughts:
Holy….Steam up my Kindle.  This is one of the HOTTEST series that I have read.  Nicole did not disappoint with Temptation!  My biggest question to Nicole is How the HELL does she come up with these scenes??  I mean……..damn!!!!!  They are so hot and erotic.  

This story is about acceptance.  Acceptance in ones sexuality and learning how to accept it within yourself. 

This is a touching story.  To me, it blows open wide the misconception of a three-way relationship.  I learned so much from Luke, Cole and Sierra’s story.  I always wondered how this type of relationship would work—now I know! 

The love these 3 individuals feel for each other is powerful and emotional.  I was rooting for them the entire time—just hoping they could work it out.  The ups and downs they faced in their relationship shed light on society’s misconceptions of three-way relationships.

That all being said……..Luke and Cole were freaking hotter than hell!!!  OMG!!!!!!!  You will love these two dominate men and love seeing who comes out on top!  The love they have for Sierra and the time and attention they put on her is wonderful!  There was a part in the story where Logan and Luke are drinking and they state something about poor souls who never experience another man pleasing their woman.. I never understood that. But Sierra.. I got it! 

I can’t tell you how many times I had to take a break during this book. It is so erotic and hot.  I really want to know where Nicole came up with these scenes!  If they are from experience all I can say is DAMN!!!!!!  You will not be disappointed in this book!

Overall, I can’t freaking wait to get into the next book!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment