Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Darkest Fire (Lords of the Underworld 0.5) by Gena Showalter

2.5 Hearts

He is the guardian of hell, more monster than man. She is the goddess of oppression, more angel than woman. Together they will enter the flames to battle a dangerous horde of demon lords -- and discover a passion unlike any other....

Don't miss this sizzling prequel to Gena Showalter's breathtaking new paranormal series, The Lords of the Underworld Though they carry an eternal curse, the Lords of the Underworld are irresistibly seductive -- and unimaginably powerful....


My Thoughts:

Very short story, I think only 60 some pages.  A lot happened during those pages though. I had a very hard time wrapping my head around all the things going on in this story.  And I have to admit, it was not one of my favs.




No comments:

Post a Comment