Saturday, March 16, 2013

OUR MUST READS from February!!!!!


My MUST READ book from February is Wait for You by J. Lynn. It is a NA book with just the right amount of steam. It has the perfect swoon worthy guy, Cam, who is a tattooed hottie that bakes all kinds of goodies AND has a pet turtle named Raphael. Seriously, what is not to love?! 

Wait for You
By: J. Lynn (also writes as Jennifer Armentrout)
$2.99


_______________________________________________________________________


My February must read is True Love Story by Willow Aster.

I chose this book simply because I could not get these characters out of my mind! Willow Aster has a way with words...and it totally lit up my taste buds! Her characters sizzled off the pages and were seared in to my brain.
I was completely sucked in to the story.





______________________________________________________________________

Love & Truth by Kathryn Vance Perez
4 stars

Love and Truth is a story about self discovery, life, love, pride, and second chances. It is a story that will capture your attention from page one and keep it until the final word. It is a story that will bring out a crazy mess of emotion in you. And it is a story that will have jonesing to jump on a plane and head to Okinawa, Japan. Like, yesterday. 

The story of Nicole and Jonathon is one hell of a wild ride! I was white-knuckling it, holding on for dear life and praying I would make it off in one piece by the end. I absolutely loved the setting of the story and getting to learn about the Japanese culture and I would love to visit the beautiful places described in the book. This really made me think about second (and third :)...) chances and about not letting pride and fear get in the way of a good thing. It's definitely easier to be angry and upset than it is to step outside your comfort zone and give something a chance that may scare you.

This is Kathryn Vance-Perez's debut novel. She is currently working on a new book entitled, Therapy. She is definitely one to watch! :)

Amazon Link for Love and Truth - http://www.amazon.com/Love-and-Truth-ebook/dp/B00B8SVRIW




_________________________________________________________

My MUST READ for the month of February was Belong to Me by Shayla Black.  This is book 5 in the Wicked Lovers series.  If you haven't read this series, I totally recommend you do!

It is very hot and steamy, but it also has an awesome story line. I fell in love with Logan immediately and loved his domineering ways.  What's not to love about a man whose a hot, sexy Navy SEAL!!  Tara is like all the rest of us, trying hard to get past the past.  When these two collide again, sparks fly and in no way is Logan letting his 'cherry' get away from him this time!

Loved this book!!!

Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/Belong-Me-Wicked-Lovers-Novel/dp/042524315X/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1362884203&sr=8-3&keywords=Belong+to+Me



No comments:

Post a Comment